Do you have outstanding requirements?
You can check via your my.emich account by following these steps:
- Log into my.emich.edu
- Click on the Student tab
- Choose the Financial Aid tab
- Click the Eligibility link
- Select Fall 2018–Summer 2019
- View Student Requirements
- Submit any that list a status of "not yet received"
File your FAFSA
The 2018-2019 FAFSA is available now. 2019-2020 will be available starting October 1, 2018.
Cash Course! A Guide to College Funding
Download the 2018–2019 High School Night Financial Aid presentation [PDF].
Great Advice for Parents
Inceptia has collaborated with NerdWallet to publish the "Great Advice for Parents" eGuide [PDF]. This free guide provides timely and relevant information on college planning and finances.