You may utilize the University Advising and Career Development Center website to review job postings, job fair and workshop information. The site includes postings for work study and regular student employee jobs.
Federal Work Study
- Need-based financial aid program funded by the federal government and EMU
- Awarded to students based on financial need as determined by FAFSA
- Awards are earned and paid through the payroll process in the form of a bi-weekly paycheck
- Due to limited funding, you're encouraged to file your FAFSA early
- Don’t forget to indicate on your FAFSA that you're interested in work study
- The Non-Enrolled Summer Work Study application provides employment opportunities for students who wish to work during summer semester but will not be enrolled
Regular Student Employment
- For students who are not eligible for Federal work study but would still like to work on-campus
- Graduate students seeking employment may be eligible for graduate assistantships or regular student employment.