- Audit - Check your degree completion status, using the u.Achieve audit!
- Advising - University Advising and Career Services is a common starting point for academic advising.
- Catalog - See all the official requirements, programs, and courses for your EMU degree.
- Financial Aid - The Office of Financial Aid provides a number of helpful tools and services related to the economics of your schooling.
- Graduating - Records and Registration has a comprehensive page for graduation related questions and needs.
- Mathematics Placement - The Department of Mathematics and Statistics has a page that answers questions about math placement at EMU.
- Records and Registration - Transcripts, registration, re-enrollment, and much, much more!
- Student Business Services - This office handles tuition payments, EagleOne cards, and related matters.
- Academic Success - The Holman Success Center provides services aimed at your academic success, including tutoring and peer coaching!
- Transfer Equivalency Guides - While it is often best to consult with an academic advisor about transfer credit, some transfer credits are already established in EMU's equivalency guides.
- Online LBC Request Form - This form is for students who believe they have completed an LBC experience and need to have it confirmed.
- ConverGE - This app helps you build a wish list for GE and gives you an interactive overview of the program!
The GE Office can also answer your questions: [email protected].