COB Advisory Board
Advisory boards play a significant role in developing COB academic programs, creating connections with the business community and identifying new opportunities for the college. The COB advisory board is responsible for providing support and advice for the enhancement of our programs.
Dean's Advisory Board
- Ahmad Chebbani, President and CEO, OMNEX Accounting and Tax Services
- D. Keith Johnson, Senior Managing Partner - Private Equity, Ranieri Strategies
- David Provost, President and CEO, Chemical Financial Corp.
- Debi Scroggins, President and CEO, The Bearclaw Coffee Company
- Donna Inch, Chairman and CEO (retired), Ford Motor Land Development Corp.
- James Goebel, Chief Architect, Menlo Innovations, Founder
- James Haefner, CEO, Athenix
- Jason Stoicevich, COO, Talon Automotive Group
- Jerome Harvey, CEO, Spacer Industries
- Jimmy Hsiao, CEO, Logic Solutions
- John Ross, Managing Director, Stout
- John Tuttle, COO, New York Stock Exchange
- Joyce Jenereaux, President and Publisher (retired), Detroit Free Press and Michigan.com
- Karen Andrews, Managing Director, The Andrews Group
- Linda Girard, CEO, Pure Visibility
- Melonie Colaianne, President (retired), Masco Foundation
- Michelle Bush, CEO, Corporate Facts
- Ravi Yalamanchi, CEO, Metro Community Development
- Richard Tworek, CEO, Tworek, LLC
- Scott Malvich, Director of IT, Guardian Industries Corp.
- Stephen J. Klotz, President and CEO, Huizenga Group
- Steve Futrell, Owner/President, Technology Solutions
- Todd Palmer, President, Diversified Companies