COB Advisory Board
Advisory boards play a significant role in developing COB academic programs, creating connections with the business community and identifying new opportunities for the college. The COB advisory board is responsible for providing support and advice for the enhancement of our programs.
Dean's Advisory Board
- Karen Andrews, Managing Director, The Andrews Group
- Ahmad Chebbani, President and CEO, OMNEX Accounting and Tax Services
- Melonie Colaianne, President (retired), Masco Foundation
- James Goebel, Chief Architect, Menlo Innovations, Founder
- Jerome Harvey, CEO, Spacer Industries
- Jimmy Hsiao, CEO, Logic Solutions
- Donna Inch, CEO (retired), Ford Motor Land Development Corp.
- Joyce Jenereaux, President and Publisher (retired), Detroit Free Press and Michigan.com
- TJ Jordan, President and COO (retired), Dura Automotive
- Stephen J. Klotz, President and CEO, Huizenga Group
- Leonard D. Posey, SVP, Diversity & Inclusion
- John Ross, Managing Director, Stout Advisory
- John Tuttle, Vice Chairman and COO, New York Stock Exchange
- Richard Tworek, Chief Technology Officer, Riverbed Technology
- Ravi Yalamanchi, CEO, INFIN Services Inc.