COB Advisory Board
Advisory boards play a significant role in developing COB academic programs, creating connections with the business community and identifying new opportunities for the college. The COB advisory board is responsible for providing support and advice for the enhancement of our programs.
Dean's Advisory Board
- Karen Andrews, Managing Director, The Andrews Group
- Kevin Brandt, Sr. VP and Chief Commercial Officer
- Ahmad Chebbani, President and CEO, OMNEX Accounting and Tax Services
- Melonie Colaianne, President (retired), Masco Foundation
- Linda Girard, CEO, Pure Visibility
- James Goebel, Chief Architect, Menlo Innovations, Founder
- Jerome Harvey, CEO, Spacer Industries
- Jimmy Hsiao, CEO, Logic Solutions
- Donna Inch, CEO (retired), Ford Motor Land Development Corp.
- Joyce Jenereaux, President and Publisher (retired), Detroit Free Press and Michigan.com
- D. Keith Johnson, Senior Managing Partner - Private Equity, Ranieri Strategies
- TJ Jordan, President and COO (retired), Dura Automotive
- Stephen J. Klotz, President and CEO, Huizenga Group
- Leonard D. Posey, SVP, Diversity & Inclusion
- John Ross, Managing Director, Stout Advisory
- John Tuttle, Vice Chairman and COO, New York Stock Exchange
- Richard Tworek, CEO, Tworek, LLC
- Ravi Yalamanchi, CEO, INFIN Services Inc.