COB Advisory Board
Advisory boards play a significant role in developing COB academic programs, creating connections with the business community and identifying new opportunities for the college. The COB advisory board is responsible for providing support and advice for the enhancement of our programs.
Dean's Advisory Board
- Karen Andrews, Managing Director, The Andrews Group
- Michelle Bush, CEO, Corporate Facts
- Ahmad Chebbani, President and CEO, OMNEX Accounting and Tax Services
- Melonie Colaianne, President (retired), Masco Foundation
- Steve Futrell, Owner/President, Technology Solutions
- Linda Girard, CEO, Pure Visibility
- James Goebel, Chief Architect, Menlo Innovations, Founder
- James Haefner, CEO, Athenix
- Jerome Harvey, CEO, Spacer Industries
- Jimmy Hsiao, CEO, Logic Solutions
- Donna Inch, Chairman and CEO (retired), Ford Motor Land Development Corp.
- Joyce Jenereaux, President and Publisher (retired), Detroit Free Press and Michigan.com
- D. Keith Johnson, Senior Managing Partner - Private Equity, Ranieri Strategies
- Stephen J. Klotz, President and CEO, Huizenga Group
- Scott Malvich, Director of IT, Guardian Industries Corp.
- Todd Palmer, President, Diversified Companies
- Leonard D. Posey, SVP, Chief Diversity Officer, Lee Hect Harrison
- David Provost, President and CEO, Chemical Financial Corp.
- John Ross, Managing Director, Stout
- Debi Scroggins, President and CEO, The Bearclaw Coffee Company
- Jason Stoicevich, COO, Talon Automotive Group
- John Tuttle, COO, New York Stock Exchange
- Richard Tworek, CEO, Tworek, LLC
- Ravi Yalamanchi, CEO, Metro Community Development