Graduate Advising at the EMU College of Business
The College of Business Graduate Programs Office provides admission, registration, advising and graduation support to current and prospective master's degree and graduate certificate students.
Book an Advising Appointment
- For the 2022-23 academic year, we will serve students both virtually and on campus from our location on the first floor of Hill Hall.
- For the most timely assistance, please call 734.487.4444 or email [email protected].
- To schedule a time to meet with an advisor as a current or prospective student, Book an Appointment.
- Advising appointments will primarily be held via Zoom, with limited in-person advising available on Thursday afternoons. On the day of your virtual appointment, you will be sent a link to connect.
- We look forward to connecting with you!