Undergraduate Advising at the EMU College of Business
The College of Business (COB) Undergraduate Advising Center is designed to help you navigate the undergraduate experience at EMU. The office provides advising on general education requirements, COB admission requirements and graduation support. It also supports business minors, second bachelor's and guest students.
We welcome prospective high school and transfer students who wish to meet with an academic advisor to discuss a business program fitting their career goals.
Advising, applications, override requests and all other services for business majors and minors must be accompanied by a copy of your transcripts.
- Virtual Drop-in Advising for College of Business undergraduate students offers quick, 10-minute appointments that you can utilize to ask one-to-two short questions about individual courses, policies, procedures and campus resources.
- You'll be seen on a first-come, first-served basis, and time permitting.
- There is no guarantee you'll be seen during a drop-in session.
- Advisors reserve the right to ask you to make an individual appointment if your issue or question is not suitable for the drop-in format.
Virtual Drop-in Advising *:
- Tuesdays from 9 to 11 a.m.
- Wednesdays from 1 to 3 p.m.
All Day Virtual Drop ins
- Tues Nov 16th 9-11:30am and 1-3:30pm
- Wed Nov 17th 9- 11:30am and 1-3:30 pm
*Drop in times are subject to change, depending on advisor availability.
Click on the appropriate button below to drop-in:
Book an Advising Appointment
You will need to book an advising appointment if you need/have the following:
- Advising for next semester's courses.
- Application for admittance to the COB
- Questions about your EMU or transfer credits.
- PIN removed
- Graduation check/Graduation issues
- Academic dismissals/Plans of study
- Signature on documentation
Current EMU Students
Current EMU students should book a COB advising appointment via Starfish:
Prospective and Newly Admitted Transfer Students
Complete the Appointment Request Form to request an advising appointment if you are a: Transfer Student, Re-enrolling Student (away from EMU for two or more years) or an Incoming Freshmen (who could not attend orientation).
Evening Appointment Request
This form is to request an after hours advising appointment (After 5pm) with one of our COB advisors. This form is to request an appointment in advance and we can't guarantee each request.
Meet Your Advisor