Undergraduate Advising at the EMU College of Business
The College of Business (COB) Undergraduate Advising Center is designed to help you navigate the undergraduate experience at EMU. The office provides advising on general education requirements, COB admission requirements and graduation support. It also supports business minors, second bachelor's and guest students.
We welcome prospective high school and transfer students who wish to meet with an academic advisor to discuss a business program fitting their career goals.
Advising, applications, override requests and all other services for business majors and minors must be accompanied by a copy of your transcripts.
- Virtual Drop-in Advising for College of Business undergraduate students offers quick, 10-minute appointments that you can utilize to ask one-to-two short questions about individual courses, policies, procedures and campus resources.
- You'll be seen on a first-come, first-served basis, and time permitting.
- There is no guarantee you'll be seen during a drop-in session.
- Advisors reserve the right to ask you to make an individual appointment if your issue or question is not suitable for the drop-in format.
Virtual Drop-in Advising times are normally on:
- Tuesdays from 9 to 11 a.m.
- Wednesdays from 1 to 3 p.m.
Click on the appropriate button below to drop-in:
Book an Advising Appointment
You will need to book an advising appointment if you need/have the following:
- Advising for next semester's courses.
- Application for admittance to the COB
- Questions about your EMU or transfer credits.
- PIN removed
- Graduation check/Graduation issues
- Academic dismissals/Plans of study
- Signature on documentation