- Ph.D. Finance, Florida International University
- MSc Finance, Florida International University
- MA International Business, University of Florida
- BA Business Administration, University of Florida
Professional SummaryDr. Rodriguez teaches courses in the areas of derivatives and international finance. His courses focus on derivative asset pricing, financial risk hedging strategies, futures and options trading, forex market mechanics, and international capital and money markets.
- FIN 350 Principles of Finance
- FIN 354 Investments
- FIN 370 International Business Finance
- FIN 451 Introduction to Financial Risk Management
- FIN 479 Special Topics (Quantitative Methods in Finance)
- FIN 540 International Finance
- FIN 670 Risk Management with Derivatives
- FIN 699 Independent Study
Research Interests & Projects
Current research topics: Derivatives asset pricing, behavioral finance, and international finance.
- Dandapani, K., Lawrence, E.R., Rodriguez J. (2018). Determinants of Transactional Internet Banking. Journal of Financial Services Research 54(2), 243-267.
- Rodriguez, J., Lawrence, E.R. Institutional Investment Patterns in Gender Diverse Firms. Journal of Behavioral Finance (Forthcoming).
- Financial Management Association
- PhD Project
- EMU Summer Research Award, 2017.
- EMU Faculty Research Fellowship, 2018.
- EMU AS-L Faculty Fellow, 2018.