Nonprofit Management Certificate
The Nonprofit Management Certificate is comprised of eight courses which are focused on practical knowledge for nonprofit professionals. They are designed to be accessible and informative to those who are just starting out in the nonprofit sector as well as to individuals who have been working in the sector for many years. The courses cover the critical management topics essential for all nonprofit leaders.
Each course may be taken individually or as part of the certificate program. To earn the Nonprofit Management Certificate, participants must complete all eight courses. Additionally, participants must score at least 70% on all graded work for each course.
Required Courses (select all eight)
- Foundations of the Nonprofit Sector
- Capacity Building for Long Term Sustainability
- Getting the Most Out of Budgeting and Financial Management
- New Directions in Fundraising
- Leading and Managing Nonprofit Organizations
- Strategies to Promote Your Organization
- Effective Program Development
- Tapping the Reservoir of People
Participants may register and start the online courses at any time within the term, and then have until the end of the term to complete all course requirements. A welcome email with login credentials will be sent within three (3) business days of registration.