- What Are Clickers?
- Five Reasons to try Esearch (PPT)
- Google Moderator (PPT)
- What Is Podcasting?
- SMART Board Training Resources
- Brian Smith's webinar "And We're Live: What You Need to Know About Live Webcasting and Lecture Capture"
- Classroom Technology
- iTunes U contains an assortment of videos from workshops and seminars hosted by the FDC.
- EDUCAUSE Review Online
- Making Online and CD ROM Biology Teaching Materials Accessible to All Learners by Abigail Littlefield
- Making online Teaching Accessible by Norman Coombs
Making Classes More Relevant
Promotes student retention and success by providing academic advising assistance to assigned undergraduate students, as well as faculty and staff of EMU.
Career Services provides a centralized service to help students plan their careers, develop job-search skills, obtain student employment while attending college, and secure a job upon graduation.
Academic Service-Learning is a teaching methodology that utilizes community service as a means of helping students gain a deeper understanding of course objectives, acquire new knowledge, and engage in civic activity.
Formally American Humanics, the Nonprofit Leadership Alliance is a national alliance of colleges, universities and nonprofit organizations dedicated to educating, preparing and certifying professionals to strengthen and lead nonprofit organizations. The NLA also prepares undergraduates for careers with youth and human service agencies, and with families.
The Department of Diversity and Community Involvement (DCI) offers opportunities for engagement, leadership and learning beyond the classroom. DCI comprises the Center for Multicultural Affairs (CMA), the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Resource Center (LGBTRC), the VISION Volunteer Center, and the Women's Resource Center.
Information and advising for students on study, work, and other opportunities abroad. APA offers support for faculty-initiated international programs.