Proxy Patron to Borrow Library Materials
Faculty and staff can designate a staff person, graduate assistant, or student assistant as their proxy to check out library materials.
Assign a Proxy
- Fill out a Proxy Patron Application Form (pdf).
- A staff member, GA, or student assistant can be the proxy.
- Designate as many proxies as needed; use a separate application form for each proxy.
- The proxy should bring the completed form and a current EMU ID to the Circulation Desk.
- The proxy will then be able to use their ID to check out material for themselves, or on the behalf of the faculty/staff member.
- The account holder is responsible for all materials checked out by their proxy.
- Verify the materials checked out in your name via your library account.
- Notify the library immediately of any inconsistencies in your account.
For more information please contact Brian Steimel, Circulation Supervisor, 734-487-2558, firstname.lastname@example.org.