Library Hours: 12:00pm to 12:00am
Eastern Michigan University Library
Proxy Patron to Borrow Library Materials
Faculty and staff can designate a staff person, graduate assistant, or student assistant as their proxy to check out library materials.
Assign a Proxy
- Fill out a Proxy Patron Application Form (pdf).
- You can designate a staff member, GA, or student assistant as your proxy.
- You may designate as many proxies as needed; please use a separate application form for each proxy.
- The proxy should bring the completed form and a current EMU ID to the Circulation Desk.
- The proxy will then be able to use their ID to check out material for themselves, or on your behalf.
- You are responsible for all materials checked out to you by your proxy.
- You can verify the materials checked out in your name via your library account.
- If you notice inconsistencies in your library account please notify the library immediately.
For more information please contact Brian Steimel, Circulation Supervisor, 734-487-2558, email@example.com.