Ask a Librarian
Librarians are available to help you with research and questions about using the library remotely.
Online 24/7 Chat Help
- Get real-time research help using the Ask a Librarian chat on this page.
- 24/7 service includes staffing from partner libraries through a library cooperative.
- EMU librarians are on chat:
- Monday - Thursday: 10am - 8pm
- Friday: 10am - 3pm
- Sunday: 4 - 7pm
Email & Phone
- Submit your question using our online form and EMU librarians will reply by email or phone, depending on your preference.
Appointments with Librarian Subject Specialists
- Subject librarians are available to help by email or virtual (phone or online) appointments. Please contact us!
In person research help is not available while on-campus classes are suspended. We encourage students and faculty to use the options above to work remotely and safely.