Meeting and Classroom Reservations
What Rooms are Available?
The Library has a variety of conference rooms and computer classrooms which may be reserved by EMU faculty and staff for classroom use, organization meetings, and academically-oriented events. The library also has a number of larger-sized meeting spaces, including the Auditorium (G03), which has a 100 seat capacity, and the Carillon Room (301), which is a special event space.
Who Can Reserve a Room?
- Full-time EMU faculty and staff may reserve rooms. Student staff may not.
- Graduate Assistants may reserve rooms for teaching purposes with written permission from their faculty supervisor to email@example.com. The reservation will be made under the supervisor's name.
- Student Organizations and External Groups: There is an updated process for student organizations and external groups to use in reserving space in academic buildings. Effective immediately, all inquiries should be routed to the Conference & Event Services (CES) Office, led by Meg Castro. CES can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 734-487-4108.
CES' priority will be to schedule these groups in spaces that are not primarily academic, such as the Student Center or McKenny. If space is not available in these venues, CES will explore alternatives in the academic buildings. CES will not refer the inquiries to building schedulers, but will work with the building schedulers to schedule such space when needed.
How Do I Reserve a Room?
- Online Room Request Form
- In person: Room 200 Library
- Phone: 734.487.2566
- Please allow 3 business days for reservation processing and notification response.
- Rooms will be opened 15 minutes prior to each reservation. If a room is not open, please call 734.487.2046 or stop at the Circulation Desk and staff will unlock the room.
Questions? Please read the full Room Reservation Policy or contact: email@example.com