Individual Study Spaces
Only individual study is allowed in drop-in and reservable spaces. The 2nd and 3rd floors are closed; meeting rooms and group rooms are not available. Eagle Study Tables are administered by the Holman Success Center and have a separate reservation system.
A limited number of individual study spaces are available for use without an appointment:
- First floor: four chairs by the fireplace, two cubicles on the north side, and about 25 IT computer stations.
- Ground floor: five cubicles in the hallway and 15 tables in the Eagle Café.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times.
Reservable Study Spaces and Computer Stations
Make a reservation
- Use the online form to reserve individual study spaces and IT computer stations for use Monday - Thursday, 9 a.m.– 8 p.m., and Friday, 9 a.m.– 4 p.m.
- Spaces can be reserved up to seven days in advance
- An individual can reserve up to three hours per day, and six total hours per week.
- Reservations must be confirmed within four hours by following the instructions in the booking confirmation email.
- 12 study spaces (no computer provided) and eight IT computer stations are available.
- Please be considerate and only book an IT computer station if you need a computer.
- Reservations must be placed through the online system a minimum of 12 hours in advance.
- Spaces are located on the North side of Halle first floor, at the back of the computer area
- Face coverings must be worn at all times and users must disinfect spaces before use.
- These spaces are only available for individual use. They are NOT intended for group use. Furniture is not allowed to be moved.
- When booking a space, users must use their @emich email address. You will receive a link through this email address, which MUST be confirmed, or you will lose the reservation.
- Please be considerate and cancel at least 12 hours prior to the reservation start time.
- To cancel, use the link provided in the booking confirmation email.
- If a reservation is not canceled at least 12 hours in advance, the reservation hour(s) will still be a part of the total hours per day/week allowed.
- Please keep the noise down so as not to disturb others.
- Daily schedules showing reservations will be posted each morning. If the space has not been reserved for a particular time, it can be used as available. Spontaneous users must depart the space when a reserved time slot approaches.