Rooms and Meeting Spaces
The library has a variety of rooms available for EMU faculty, staff and students to reserve in advance or to use on a first-come first-served basis. These include computer labs, classrooms, and an auditorium as well as individual and group study rooms.
RESERVE A STUDY ROOM
- There are a variety of Study rooms available for use. See the Study Rooms page for more information about reservable and non-reservable study rooms.
- See Study Areas and Study Rooms for additional information on policies.
Classrooms and Labs
RESERVE A CLASSROOM OR LAB
- To learn more about reserving a classroom or computer lab for academic purposes, see the Meeting and Classroom Reservations page.
- All of the meeting rooms in the Bruce T. Halle Library come with the standard instructional equipment. If you need any additional equipment please indicate on the room reservation form when you make the room request.
- A Library space jointly managed with the Faculty Development Center, the Collaboratory is designed to incubate projects. Open to all instructional personnel at EMU (faculty, lecturers and staff who teach or who lead co-curricular programs). To reserve the Collaboratory, please contact the Faculty Development Center.