Rooms and Meeting Spaces
The library has a variety of rooms available for EMU faculty, staff and students to reserve in advance. These include computer labs, classrooms, and individual and group study rooms.
reserve a study room
- 10 individual and 6 group study rooms can be reserved Monday - Friday.
- Additional study rooms are available on a first-come, first-serve basis, and all rooms are first-come, first-serve on weekends.
- Reservation form has policies and availability.
Tech Enhanced Group Workroom
Reserve Tech Enhanced Group Workroom
- Tech enhanced group workroom (capacity: 6) located in the Academic Projects Center, 116 Halle.
- Includes a large interactive monitor with a collaborative whiteboard and Zoom. More information on the APC website.
- Reservations available during APC hours.
Classrooms and Labs
RESERVE A CLASSROOM OR LAB
- To learn more about reserving a classroom or computer lab for academic purposes, see the Meeting and Classroom Reservations page.
- All of the meeting rooms in the Bruce T. Halle Library come with the standard instructional equipment. If you need any additional equipment please indicate on the room reservation form when you make the room request.
- View current reservations.