Rooms and Meeting Spaces
The library has a variety of rooms available for EMU faculty, staff and students to reserve in advance. These include computer labs, classrooms, and individual and group study rooms.
reserve a study room
- 10 individual and 6 group study rooms are available by reservation.
- Additional group study rooms are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Reservation form has policies and availability.
Classrooms and Labs
RESERVE A CLASSROOM OR LAB
- To learn more about reserving a classroom or computer lab for academic purposes, see the Meeting and Classroom Reservations page.
- All of the meeting rooms in the Bruce T. Halle Library come with the standard instructional equipment. If you need any additional equipment please indicate on the room reservation form when you make the room request.
- View current reservations.