New Students

Please see the mandatory checklist you have to do before and after coming to EMU by clicking here

Current Students

All forms are available here

Change of Address 

Students are required to keep their addresses updated in my.emich(for instructions click here). When you update your address in my.emich it informs the campus departments as well as OISS of your address change. It is also very helpful to keep your phone number updated in my.emich so the OISS can reach you if there is an emergency.


Please see the advising options by clicking here

Stay Connected to us

Skip Section Navigation