- Biochemistry [BS]
- Biochemistry-General [BS]
- Chemistry [BS]
- Chemistry-General [BS]
- Secondary Education Chemistry [BS]
- Fermentation Science [BS]
- Biochemistry minor
- Chemistry minor
- Secondary education chemistry minor
- Fermentation science minor: biology, biochemistry and biochemistry-general or chemistry and chemistry-general majors
See a list of all EMU Chemistry and Biochemistry courses (CHEM prefix):
Courses in the Fermentation Science program (FERM prefix):
Get a list of undergraduate (100–499) and graduate (500–699) chemistry courses and when they are typically offered.
To help you plan your future schedules, we have created flowcharts for our majors and minors. These show you the courses required for each program, the order in which the courses must be taken and the terms each course is normally offered.