Chemistry Department News
Dr. Ruth Ann Armitage from the Chemistry Department recently received a grant for $122,630 from the National Science Foundation (NSF) to support her project.
Seminars will be at 4 PM by Zoom. You can follow the link on the events calendar on this pate to join. Seminars are also approved for LBC credit. Please refer to the complete listing of departmental seminars for additional information.
- EMU Chemistry Alumnus wins prestigious NSF CAREER Award
- EMU Biochemistry Major Receives NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program Award
- Professor Ruth Ann Armitage Receives NSF Grant
- Professor Hedeel Evans Receives a Major NIH Grant!
- Welcome Our New Faculty Member, Dr. Gabriel Rudebusch!
- EMU Alumna Awarded Prestigious Fellowship to Study Sensors in Geneva
- Dr. David A. Berry Organic Chemistry Laboratory
- EMU Chemistry Alumnus Makes Top 40 Under 40 Power List 2018