- Ph.D. Emory University
- MBA Indiana University
- MA Syracuse University
- BS Plymouth State College
- IMC 606 Multi Channel Media I
- IMC 617 Social Media Marketing Strategy
- MKTG 360 Principles of Marketing
- MKTG 470 Marketing Research
- MKTG 670 Advanced Methods in Marketing Research
Research Interests & Projects
Dr. Koschmann's research focuses on strategic brand management, market structures and entertainment products.
- Koschmann, Anthony (forthcoming). “How Coaching Ability Moderates Player Incentives to Perform: A Hierarchical Bayesian Approach of the NFL.” Journal of Sport Management.
- Koschmann, Anthony (2019). “Evaluating the Durability of Brand Alliances Using Bayesian Methods.” Journal of Brand Management, 26(3), 268-276.
- Sheth, Jagdish and Anthony Koschmann (2019). “Do Brands Compete or Coexist? How Persistence of Brand Loyalty Segments the Market.” European Journal of Marketing, 53(1), 2-19.
- Koschmann, Anthony and Jagdish Sheth (2019). “Do Brands Compete or Coexist? A Response to the Responses.” European Journal of Marketing, 53(1), 31-36.
- Koschmann, Anthony and Mathew Isaac (2018). “Retailer Categorization: How Store-Format Price Image Influences Expected Prices and Consumer Choices.” Journal of Retailing, 94(4), 364-369.
- Koschmann, Anthony and Douglas Bowman (2018). “Evaluating Marketplace Synergies of Ingredient Brand Alliances.” International Journal of Research in Marketing, 35(4), 575-590.