- Ph.D. University of Kentucky
- MS University of Toledo
- BS University of Toledo
Dr. Marshall teaches graduate and undergraduate courses in supply chain management, operations management, operations planning & scheduling, and logistics.
- OM 374 Introduction to Operations Management
- SCM 420 Operations Planning and Scheduling in SCM
- SCM 464 Advanced Logistics
- SCM 465 Global Supply Chain Management
- SCM 618 Logistics in the Supply Chain
- SCM 624 Operations Planning and Scheduling in SCM
Research Interests & Projects
Dr. Marshall's research interests include Lean Systems, Operational Excellence, and Supply Chain Collaboration.
- Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
- Production and Operations Management Society
- Decision Sciences Institute
- APICS The Association for Operations Management