Virtual Undergrad Drop-Ins
College of Business virtual drop-in appointments are quick, 10 min. appointments you can utilize to ask one to two short questions about individual courses, policies, procedures and campus resources. You'll be seen on a first-come, first-served basis, and time permitting. There is no guarantee you'll be seen during a drop-in session. Advisors reserve the right to ask you to make an individual appointment if your issue or question is not suitable for the drop-in format.
You'll need to make an appointment if you need the following:
- Need advising for next semester's courses.
- Need to apply for admittance to the COB.
- Have questions about your EMU or transfer credits.
- Need to have a PIN removed.
- Graduation Check/Graduation Issues
- Academic Dismissals/ Plans of study
- Need a signature on documentation
Undergraduate Virtual Drop-Ins
- Virtual Drop-Ins are available at these times: