Non-Degree Students

Students who would like to take graduate courses without formally applying for a specific program of study should still submit all of the criteria required for general admission.

An overall GPA of 2.7 or better and a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution are required. Graduate Non-Degree students are eligible to enroll in both graduate and undergraduate courses. If your undergraduate GPA was below a 2.7, seek non-degree admission using the application for undergraduate admission. Your enrollment will be restricted to undergraduate courses.

If you have questions about the application process or your application status, please contact the Office of Admissions at [email protected] or 734-487-3060. Additionally, please contact the graduate program's department for specific program questions

Skip Section Navigation