Graduate School Policies
EMU Student Handbook
If you have issues accessing these forms from our site, please visit the Registrar’s Forms Library to access them
Graduate School General Policies
- 500-Level Courses for Undergraduate Students
- Independent Study/Special Topics
- Credit/No Credit
- Doctoral Student Low Enrollment
- Transfer Credit
- Use of Credits From Prior EMU Coursework
- Removing Your Conditional Admit Status
- Probation and Dismissal
For a full explanation of graduate policies noted above, download the EMU Graduate School Policy Manual [PDF].
For general EMU Policies regarding academic and student conduct, grade grievance and student rights, go to the University policies page.