Fall 2023 Payment Plan Due Dates
3 Payment Plan enrollment date extended to September 11, 2023!
- Thursday, July 20, 2023 - 5 Fee Free Payment Plan Due Date
- Thursday, August 17, 2023 - 4 Payment Plan Due Date
- Monday, September 11, 2023 - 3 Payment Plan/Semester Due Date
- Thursday, October 5, 2023
- Thursday, November 2, 2023
Summer 2023 Payment Plan Due Dates
- Thursday, April 20, 2023 - 4 Fee Free Payment Plan Due Date
- Friday, May 5, 2023 - 1st Summer Semester Refund
- Thursday, May 11, 2023 - 3 Payment Plan/Semester Due Date
- Thursday, June 1, 2023
- Thursday, June 29, 2023
Winter 2023 Payment Plan Due Dates
- Thursday, December 1, 2022 - 5 Fee Free Payment Plan Due Date
- Thursday, December 22, 2022
- Thursday, January 19, 2023 - Semester Due Date
- Thursday, February 16, 2023
- Thursday, March 16, 2023
You may enroll in a payment plan by visiting the eBill website. There is a minimal set-up fee for the payment plan per semester, unless the fee free five payment plan is selected. Once enrolled in the payment plan, the bill will be broken down into installments and due dates will be provided. As long as all payments are made prior to the bill due dates listed, no late fees will be assessed.
If payments are made late, a late fee will be assessed for each late installment. Payments can be set up for autodeduction during the payment plan enrollment process. If autodeduction is not selected then payments must be initiated manually for each due date.
Past Due Balances
The payment plan will now include charges from previous semesters. When attempting to enroll in the payment plan if you have outstanding charges from a previous semester, those charges will be combined as "Previous balance term(s)" and will be divided among the installment payments. If you have a credit balance owed (potential refund due) for the current semester and past due charges, enrollment in the payment plan will not be allowed— you must have eligible charges from the current semester in order to enroll in the payment plan.