Fall 2018 Semester Payment Plan Due Dates
- Thursday, July 26, 2018 (5 payment plan deadline)
- Thursday, August 16, 2018
- Friday, September 13, 2018
- Thursday, October 11, 2018
- Thursday, November 1, 2018
Fall 2017 Semester Payment Plan Due Dates
- Thursday, July 27, 2017 (5 payment plan deadline)
- Thursday, August 17, 2017
- Friday, September 15, 2017
- Thursday, October 12, 2017
- Thursday, November 2, 2017
Winter 2018 Semester Payment Plan Due Dates
- Thursday, November 30, 2017 (5 payment plan deadline)
- Wednesday, December 20, 2017
- Friday, January 12, 2018
- Thursday, February 15, 2018
- Thursday, March 15, 2018
You may enroll in a payment plan for current semester charges online only by visiting the eBill website. There is a minimal set-up fee for the payment plan per semester. Once enrolled in the payment plan, the bill will be broken down into installments and due dates will be provided. As long as all payments are made prior to the bill due dates listed, no late fees will be assessed.
If payments are made late, a late fee will be assessed for each late installment. Payments are not deducted from a payer's account automatically—all payments must be initiated.
Past Due Balances
The payment plan will now include charges from previous semesters. When attempting to enroll in the payment plan if you have outstanding charges from a previous semester, those charges will be combined as "Previous balance term(s)" and will be divided among the installment payments. If you have a credit balance owed (potential refund due) for the current semester and past due charges, enrollment in the payment plan will not be allowed— you must have eligible charges from the current semester in order to enroll in the payment plan.