Third Party Billing

Student Business Services processes all third party contracts. Sponsors participating in third party billing consists of agencies, employers or any entity agreeing to assume financial responsibility for all or a portion of your educational expenses.

A student who is sponsored by a third party must submit a voucher or letter of authorization prior to the start of each semester. Submit documents to:

EMU Student Business Services
Attn: Third Party
203 Pierce Hall
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
[email protected]

Once notification of a sponsor's intent to pay on behalf of a student is received, an administrative deferment is placed on the student's account. The deferment acts as payment for the amount that the sponsor has authorized. An invoice to the sponsor is then processed after the add/drop period; payment by the third party is due upon receipt of the invoice.

Skip Section Navigation