Online Photo Submission
Incoming, first-year, transfer and graduate students are eligible to submit your photo online for your official Eastern Eagle OneCard. Photos may also be taken at Service EMU at 268 Student Center, Monday through Thursday between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
You must be registered for classes for the current or upcoming semester in order to be eligible to submit your photo online.
Submitting your photo online offers you the opportunity to obtain your Eagle OneCard faster via mail instead of waiting in a line like at the start of the semester to have your photo taken.
If you would like to take advantage of this convenient option, please follow the instructions below:
- Background Solid White
- Similar to a passport book photo
- Color Only
- Minimal facial expressions or a natural smile with both eyes open
- Centered with full face in frame
- Cropped just above the head to the collarbone
- Taken within the last six months to reflect current appearance
- Saved as a .JPG file type
Photo should not
- Include hats, sunglasses, headphones or clothing obscuring the face
- Noticeable background shadows or glare
- Be too close/selfies
How to Submit Your Photo
Photo submissions are reviewed manually Monday–Friday. It may take 2–3 business days to process due to the volume received.
Your photo must meet the criteria outlined above. All photos are subject to approval. Eagle Card Services will send an email within 2–3 business days regarding the status of your submitted photo.
If your photo has been accepted, you will receive an additional email from BMTX, Inc. once your card has been processed.
If your photo has been declined, you may submit an updated photo through the online application.
Photos can not be accepted any other way except through this website.