Payment via payroll deduction allows staff/faculty members to make a payment to their student account directly from their paychecks. The deduction occurs each pay period.
Print out the payroll deduction form [PDF] and submit it to Student Business Services by mail, fax or in-person.
- In person: Submit this form to either Service EMU locations; McKenny Hall and the Student Center, between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday–Thursday and between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. on Friday.
- Mail this form to: Student Business Services, 203 Pierce Hall, Ypsilanti, MI 48197
Staff and faculty members may submit tuition waivers for themselves or their spouse/dependents. These waivers must be submitted by the deadline provided for a given semester. The deadlines may be viewed at the Human Resources website.
Print out the tuition waivers and submit them to the Human Resources Benefits Office in-person, by mail or via fax.
- In person, submit tuition waivers to 140 McKenny Hall between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Mail tuition waivers to: Human Resources, 140 McKenny Hall, Ypsilanti, MI 48197
- Fax tuition waivers to 734.487.7995.
For more information, visit the tuition waiver information site.