Summer Swing Space
COB - Relocation Dates
- April 20 - Pick up keys
- April 26 - Offices packed up by 3 p.m.
- April 27 - Boxes and tagged items move to Halle
- April 30 - COB staff report to Halle
- May 2 - Summer semester begins
Parking Near Halle Library
Please do not park behind Halle Library. You'll be ticketed.
- Oakwood Lot Center
- Parking Structure
- Oakwood Lot North and South
- Bowen Lot
- Swipe cards will work at Owen during the COB Summer relocation. Access arrangements are the same as during break. Call DPS when you arrive and leave the building.
- You are welcome to come, pick up and drop off items but staying for long periods is not likely to be comfortable. We also encourage you to bring a friend along with you for visits.
- Halle access includes swipe access during regular hours at the main east and west entrances. After hours access at the west entrance only. The staff elevator is equipped with swipe card access.
- Halle keys will be ready after April 10. Contact Brad Thompson at Halle Library for pick up.
- Boxes and labels will be dropped off this week in room 405 COB.This will allow plenty of time for loading up what is needed for the duration of the summer relocation. If you forget something, you can gain access to the COB.
- Movers will relocate your tagged boxes and equipment. Labels are to be placed on each end of the boxes, not on top.
Department Relocation Prep
- Shut off or unplug equipment.
- Clean out refrigerators and take home perishable food items.
- Bring home personal belongings if you have any concerns (plants, fish, valuable items).
- Temporary signs will be posted at main entrances of the COB directing visitors to Halle.
- Brad Thompson will take care of temporary signage needs at Halle.
- Pack and label your phone to go to your temporary location in Halle Library.
- List of occupants and phone numbers will be sent to IT so phones can be used at the temporary location.
- Voice mail directed to email as an attachment - Contact IT Helpline or go to the IT webpage.
There will be one COB mail drop in suite 200 Halle.
Task Chairs and Trash Receptacles
Tag your office chair and office trash receptacles to be relocated to Halle.
Halle Summer Hours
- Monday–Thursday: 7:30 a.m.–10 p.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Sunday: 1–10 p.m.
*Check website to verify Halle summer hours/services.
Contact Brad Thompson if you have any special deliveries arriving while at Halle Library.
- Brad Thompson, Halle Library: 734.487.1793
- Key Office: 734.487.2494
- IT Help Desk: 734.487.2120
- Non Emergency Police Dispatch: 734.487.1222
- Student Center Information Desk: 487.1157
- Event Planning Office/Student Center: 487.4108
- University Support/Moving/Mail Services: 734.487.4386
- Kay Sekerak, Physical Plant: 734.487.0261 or 734.320.1751