Chrzanowski retired from General Motors after a 36-year career. He has most recently been providing business advisory services and consulting to non-automotive and automotive-related companies and dealers. Joe has extensive experience in business planning/implementation, information systems and finance and accounting.
- Assistant comptroller of the Cadillac Motor Division
- Comptroller at the Buick Motor Division
- Information officer for Sales, Service and Marketing for North America
- Executive director of Motors Holding and Dealer Network Planning and Investments (more recent)
He has held a variety of positions in different locations with General Motors, including:
- Five years of experience on the Comptroller’s Staff at the Detroit World Headquarters, where he held various budgeting, forecasting and capital planning positions
- Director of Product Program Planning and Timing with the former Fisher Body division
- Appointed to a task force to oversee the financial consolidations of the two companies during the GM and EDS merger
- Appointed to the Saturn launch team where he led the development of financial and business systems during the start-up of Saturn Corporation (1985)
- Member of Alpha Kappa Psi Professional Business Fraternity.
- Past trustee for the Eastern Michigan University Foundation where he served on the Finance and Investment Committee and subsequently as chairman of the board