Donald M. Davis Jr. has served as vice president, chief human resources officer for over 20 years. Don's human resources and leadership experience extends over 35 years in manufacturing, service, banking and healthcare industries across all areas of human resources. In addition, Don has pioneered efforts to market and measure the effectiveness of human resource operations. He has specific experience in start-up situations.
- Organization effectiveness and development
- Strategic planning
- Executive coaching
- Executive search
- Team building
- Leadership development
- Labor/employee relations
- Organizational vision and direction
Don has had operational responsibility for LEAN performance improvement, customer relations, purchasing, real estate, security and office services. He is currently managing partner for Aegis Group Executive Search Consultants LLC.
- Co-authored the book entitled "Human Resource Strategies" published by Aspatore.
- Developed an award-winning Human Resource Effectiveness Report, published by Simon and Schuster.
- Lead organizational acquisitions, mergers, affiliations and consolidation processes.
- Chairman/founder, Detroit Chapter, National Association of African Americans in Human Resources
- Charter member, 100 Black Men of Greater Detroit
- Don holds a bachelor's in political science from Eastern Michigan University and leadership certifications from Harvard University and the University of Michigan.