Chelsie Taveras is the global trade operations and compliance director for Cargill, a $115 billion company and a key component in the world's food manufacturing and production ecosystem. Chelsie is responsible for providing vision, strategy and leadership to a global function of trade compliance operations professionals within Cargill that spans across more than 60 countries. She has been with Cargill since 2004, with increasingly senior levels of responsibility. Previous to Cargill, Chelsie had international supply chain positions in Levi-Strauss & Company. She is a licensed U.S. customs broker and a previous board member of the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals among other industry and charitable affiliations.
- MBA in global management, University of Phoenix
- BA in language and international trade, Eastern Michigan University
- BBA in finance, Eastern Michigan University
- Certificate, Harvard School of Business
- Several industry certifications