Richard Tworek is a vice president at Mitel, a $1.3 billion enterprise, telecommunications company, currently responsible for Mitel Labs, Next Generation Technology and advanced cloud products.
Other Responsibilities at Mitel
- Machine Learning products
- Technical due diligence for mergers and acquisitions
- Emerging technologies
- Strategic partner programs such as Google and Amazon
- Tworek has held various global executive positions such as chief technology officer and executive vice president.
- He's been a three-time CEO, raising over $34 million in private and public markets, selling his last company to Cisco Networks.
- He has held a public board position.
- Tworek was a US Navy submarine commander and a nuclear engineer with a mathematics degree from Eastern Michigan.
Richard Tworek is considered an expert in emerging technologies, innovation and turnarounds, and is quoted in numerous publications. He is an active volunteer in many community organizations.