Leaves of Absence

You may need to request a leave of absence from your position. These special circumstances and the processes of seeking leave are outlined below.

Faculty may contact Academic Human Resources for assistance regarding the types of additional leave (paid and unpaid) and assignment modification that may be available under the applicable Collective Bargaining Agreement(s).

Employees with questions may contact the University Human Resources Benefits Office at [email protected].  Please continue to monitor EMU’s COVID-19 website for updates.

Skip Section Navigation