Union Contracts and Bargaining Unit Job Postings
Internal applicants may post for jobs within their current bargaining units for preference dependent on the governing Collective Bargaining Agreement here.
Union contracts exist to create terms and conditions of employment and support a positive relationship between employer and the union. To find out more, choose your classification below.
- Clerical/Secretarial (CS) (UAW 1975) | July 1, 2022– June 30, 2026 [PDF]
- President Brooke Boyst | 734.487.2566
- Food Service and Maintenance (FM) (AFSCME 3866) July 1, 2023–June 30, 2026 [PDF]
- President: Jason Crispell | 734.985.0053 | AFSCME 3866 website
- Police Officers (CP) (POAM) | July 1, 2021– June 30, 2023 [PDF]
- President Tim Siecinski | 734.487.1222
- Police Sergeants (PS) (COAM) | July 1, 2021–June 30, 2024 [PDF]
- President Sgt. David Shefferly | 734.487.1222
- Professional/Technical (PT) (UAW 1976) | September 9, 2021–June 30, 2024 [PDF]
Faculty Union Contracts
Looking for faculty union contracts? Visit the union contracts page on the Academic Human Resources site.