Eagle One Card
In accordance with Governor Whitmer’s “Stay Home, Stay Safe” Executive Order, Eagle Card Services staff will be working remotely until further notice. Email [email protected] with questions.
The Eagle OneCard is:
- the Official University ID Card
- the way to access student privileges
- not a credit card
Use your activated ID Card to:
- check out books and resources at the Halle Library
- enter the Rec/IM- Olds Robbs Recreation Center
- access your meal plan at dining locations and convenience stores
- access your residence hall building
- enter EMU home athletic events
Students who are registered for classes for the current semester should submit their photo via the online photo application.
For more information on our institution's contract with BankMobile, a Division of Customer Bank, visit BankMobile's site.
Current University employees may submit a request and photo for a new or replacement employee ID card through our online portal.
Cards will be available for pick up at Service EMU in the Student Center starting August 27 or will be mailed within 24-48 hours.
A confirmation email will be sent to the employee's University email address once the card has been processed. Please do not visit Service EMU till you have received your confirmation email if you have opted for pick up.