Eagle One Card
Eagle Card Services will close early December 6, 2019 at noon.
The Eagle OneCard is:
- the Official University ID Card
- the way to access student privileges
- not a credit card
Use your activated ID Card to:
- check out books and resources at the Halle Library
- enter the Rec/IM- Olds Robbs Recreation Center
- access your meal plan at dining locations and convenience stores
- access your residence hall building
- enter EMU home athletic events
Students who are registered for classes on main campus should visit the Eagle Card Services Office (203 Pierce) during regular business hours, provide government issued identification to start the process and get their photo taken for their first Eagle OneCard.
Students who are registered for distance education, such as classes at a satellite campus or online, should contact the Eagle Card Services via telephone at 734.487.3176 to start the process of getting a Distance Learner Eagle OneCard.
For more information on our institution's contract with BankMobile, a Division of Customer Bank, visit BankMobile's site.