GRC Poster Printing
Posters are printed on a first come, first served basis. Give yourself plenty of time to print. A typical poster will take 30–45 minutes to print and dry. However, unforeseen circumstances may create delays in printing.
- Monday through Thursday 8 a.m.–8 p.m.
- Friday 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Edit and review your poster before you come to print it. If you need to make changes to your file the next person who is ready to print will be served first.
- Come early; there may be long lines, especially before the Undergraduate Symposium or Graduate Research Conference.
- Bring your work on a flash drive or CD.
- If you need to trim your poster, bring scissors, ruler, cutting mat, exacto knife, etc. We have two cutting boards:
- one cuts up to 24 inches
- one cuts up to 54 inches
- While supplies last, we provide rubber bands and ULINE poly tubing for your poster.
- Paper is 42 inches wide, but the printable area must not be over 40 inches.
- Your poster must be set to the size you want to print. We can not blow up an 8.5 x 11, or any other size document, to a larger size.
- If you need assistance adjusting the size of your poster, the font size, converting to PDF, etc. we are happy to help you, time permitting.
- Save your poster in PDF format. This ensures that the fonts, placement of text and photos, etc. are kept the same as you had originally designed it prior to converting to PDF.
It is best to call if you have any questions about the services at the Print Center. If you do not need an immediate answer, you may email us and we will reply as soon as possible.