University Human Resources Mission Statement:
We support the University Community by providing customer focused, collaborative and creative HR services/solutions that are grounded in excellence, effectiveness, and efficiency allowing us to recruit and retain engaged talent. We champion the University’s overall mission and strategy by fostering trust and belonging so that employees may thrive in an environment that is diverse, inclusive, and supportive of our employees’ development and well-being.
University Human Resources Core Values:
We are customer focused and service oriented.
- We are responsive to customer/client needs and requests.
- We are as consistent and reliable as possible in our service delivery.
- We are helpful, cooperative, and courteous.
- We aim to provide creative solutions to challenges that impact employees and leaders.
- We look for ways to improve the end user experience.
We are committed to trust, ethics, and integrity.
- We treat each other and our stakeholders with respect.
- We are honest and work within the boundaries of University policy and labor/employment laws/regulations.
- We are transparent while adhering to necessary confidentiality as appropriate and required.
We are collaborative and supportive both as a team and in interacting with our stakeholders.
- We encourage inclusive and meaningful conversations that encourage diversity of thoughts and opinions.
- We practice active listening skills.
- We do not dismiss ideas that are different from our own or that challenge the status quo.
- We support the institution and each other through change.
- We exercise patience and grace as much as possible in everything that we do.