Eastern Michigan University
Develops, implements, counsels and enrolls all faculty and staff in specific benefit programs. Processes all benefit claims. Administers the employee tuition waiver program. Administers all University retirement programs and processes tax deferred annuity plans.
Eastern Michigan University is dedicated to providing a solid foundation of employee benefits that allows its employees to meet personal and family needs. We believe that our employees are best able to contribute to the accomplishment of EMU's mission if their family is healthy and secure. We acknowledge that benefits are an important component of total compensation– and that means that we need to communicate effectively with you to promote your full understanding and value of the benefits program.
Payments for Benefits
Effective July1st, the Benefits Office will be accepting online credit card payments for the following:
- COBRA payments (health and dental)
- Retiree health and dental payments
- Health, dental & FSA payments from employees on unpaid leave of absences
- FSA (medial and/or dependent care) repayments
Use the link below access the payment system and submit payment.
Employee Service Recognition 2016
Please join in congratulating employees who have achieved 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40 and 45 years of service with EMU. These employees were recognized at the Annual Employee Service Recognition Luncheon that was held on March 28th, 2016th. Click on this link to see the list of 2016 service award honorees by Division or click this link to photos submitted by the honorees.
Employee Self Service
Follow the steps below to see your current employee benefits and payroll deductions
- Log into myemich
- Click on the Employee tab from the Self-Service options
- Click on Benefits and Deductions - Regular Staff and Faculty Only
- Click on Benefit Statement
- Click Select (there will be a dot by My Benefit Summary)
- Click Select to see current benefits (Current will be shown in box, or you can change to a previous year)
You will see a summary of your 2014 benefit coverages, and current payroll deductions/percentages
More Ways to contact the Benefits office
ASK Benefits - click on this link.
Email the Benefits Office at email@example.com.
Call the Benefits Office at 734-487-3195.
Visit the Benefits Office at 140 McKenny Hall between 8am and 5pm weekdays.