Renew or check the status of items:
My Account - renew EMU Library books and other materials. (Enter NetID in all lower case letters: jsmith NOT Jsmith)
- Undergraduate and graduate students: books will automatically be renewed up to five times. After the fifth renewal books must be brought to the Circulation Desk to be renewed.
- Faculty members: books will be automatically renewed up to three times. After the third renewal books must be brought to the Circulation Desk to be renewed.
- Courtesy Card holders are allowed one renewal.
- Reserve materials may not be renewed.
- Multimedia items may be renewed once.
- Items that have been requested by another library user may not be renewed.
- Contact Circulation at 734.487.2562 or [email protected] with questions or problems related to the renewal of EMU Library books.
MyMel - renew items borrowed from MeLCat.
- Login to MyMel to renew MeLCat items.
- MeLCat items may be renewed once.
- Questions or problems renewing: Contact Interlibrary Loan at 734-487-2596 or [email protected].
Interlibrary Loan - Request renewals for items borrowed through Interlibrary Loan (ILLiad.)
- Log in to ILLiad and select View/Renew Checked Out Items.
- Renewals may be requested online, starting 10 days before the due date and until the date the book is due. (Before and after that 10-day “window” the system does not permit online renewal.)
- A renewal period of three weeks is usually permitted.
- In the event that the lending library denies renewal, the patron will receive an email with the due date.
- Questions or problems renewing: Contact Interlibrary Loan at 734.487.2596 or [email protected].