Eastern Michigan University
Develops, implements, counsels and enrolls all faculty and staff in specific benefit programs. Processes all benefit claims. Administers the employee tuition waiver program. Administers all University retirement programs and processes tax deferred annuity plans.
EMU offers employees the opportunity to purchase voluntary supplemental life insurance. You can elect coverage for yourself, spouse or additional eligible adult and/or dependent children.
Employees applying for Supplemental Life Insurance must complete the Evidence of Insurability form for each applicant - employee and Spouse/Additional Eligible Adult (AEA). The Statement of Health must be submitted to the Benefits Office with the enrollment form. Coverage is determined by Aetna and approval is not guaranteed.
- Aetna Life Insurance Summary
- Aetna Life and Disability Enrollment/Change Request Form
- Aetna Life Insurance Designation of Beneficiary Form
- Aetna Evidence of Insurability Statement Life and Disability Coverage and Form
- Aetna Supplemental Life Insurance - Additional Benefits