To move budget within the General fund or within the Auxiliary fund:

To move funds between fund groups, e.g. from the Designated fund to the General fund:

To purchase goods or services from another EMU department:

  • Complete the Inter-Department Transfers form,
  • Click on the Purchase of Goods & Services box ,
  • Deliver it to the department that is providing the goods or services.

To move a student payroll expense from one fund/org to another:

  • Complete the Student Payroll Expense Transfer form,
  • If college work study expenses are involved, send it to the Office of Financial Aid in 403 Pierce.
  • Otherwise send the form to the Payroll Office in 112 Hover.

To move Faculty, Staff, or Grad Assistant salary expenses from one fund/org to another:
Contact the appropriate Human Resources office and ask them to complete a new PAF (Personnel Action Form):

If your department is selling goods and services to other EMU departments, use our Excel Journal Voucher Template to post the transactions. Ask for the template by sending an email to