- Capital projects are generally defined as new construction or renovation projects over $100,000.
- Funding may come from a variety of sources.
- Projects are generally established in the Plant fund and are assigned a project fund code that starts with a U.
- Some projects may be less than $100,000 depending on the circumstances.
- Generally capital projects are planned, prioritized and completed by the Chief Operating Officer and associated support staff.
- Departments may request a capital project by completing the EMU Capital Project Request [PDF] form and sending it to the Physical Plant.