Requesting new funds, orgs, activity codes and location codes

To request a new general fund org, send an email to [email protected]. Include:

  • Org title
  • Predecessor Department
  • The purpose of the new org
  • Original funding source
  • Current year spending budget
  • Current year expected revenue (if applicable)
  • Financial manager
  • Authorized requisition creator
  • Authorized requisition approver
  • Authorized payroll approver

To request a new D-fund, or change an existing designated D-fund, complete the Designated Funds Application form and email it to [email protected]

New Restricted Development and Scholarship (R funds) are created upon request through the EMU Foundation. Contact your department's Foundation Development Officer to start the process. For help identifying your Officer, call 734- 484-1322 or click here

To change an existing R-fund, send an email to [email protected]

To request a new activity or location code, send an email to [email protected]