To move budget from the General fund to the General fund or from Auxiliary fund to Auxillary fund:

To transfer funds between approved fund types, (i.e. Designated fund to General fund):

To move a student payroll expense from one fund/org to another:

  • Complete the Student Payroll Expense Transfer [PDF] form,
  • If college work study expenses are involved, send the form to the Office of Financial Aid in 403 Pierce.
  • Otherwise send the form to the Payroll Office in 112 Hover.

To move Faculty, Staff, or Grad Assistant salary expenses from one fund/org to another,
contact the appropriate Human Resources office and request the completion a new PAF (Personnel Action Form):

If your department is selling goods and services to other EMU departments, use our Excel Journal Voucher Template to post the transactions. Ask for the template by sending an email to [email protected].

Skip Section Navigation