Faculty & Staff Resources
This page provides information approved EMU users might need to view student contact information, academic history, and course schedule information, along with supporting documents (e.g. program of study, grade change requests, degree audits, and advising agreements).
Support and Contact Information
- Student Information - Contact the Office of Records & Registration at [email protected] for more information.
- EAB Starfish - Contact Advising at [email protected] for more information.
- AppXtender Web - Visit the Application Xtender page for more information.
- Banner Admin Pages - Visit the Banner Admin Pages page for more information.
- Business Objects Enterprise (BOE) - Visit the Business Objects Enterprise (BOE) page for more information.
- EAB Starfish - Visit the EAB Starfish page for more information.
- Self-Service Banner - Visit the Self-Service Banner (SSB) page for more information.
- My.Emich Faculty Self Service (SSB): Visit the SSB - Student Information guide for instructions on how to view a student's contact information and academic history.
- ApplicationXtender Web: Visit the Application Xtender Application list page for more information on the B-S-ID: Banner Student Common Application list of supporting student documents and visit the AppXtender Web guide for instruction on how to view these documents.
- Banner Admin Pages: Visit the Banner Admin Pages List page for more information. Visit the Glossary of Banner Codes and Fields list for more information on the codes associated with the Banner Admin pages.
- EAB Starfish: Visit the EAB Starfish page for more information on how to use Starfish to facilitate communication with students.