UWC for Undergraduates
Open May 9 – August 15:
- In-Person at 115 Halle Library
Monday – Wednesday
- Written Feedback
Monday – Thursday, Saturday, Sunday
The last day to submit a paper for written feedback is Friday, August 12.
Closed dates: May 30, July 4
Did you know?
You can access tutorial videos and PDFs with writing and technology tips at our UWC Student Resources Canvas site. Email us at [email protected] and ask for an invitation to join it!
Get your Frequently Asked Questions answered!
The University Writing Center (UWC) provides writing support to undergraduates through all stages of writing.
During the summer, we offer limited
- in-person consultations in Halle Library
- written feedback consultations, and
- Zoom consultations.
At this time, we do not offer drop-in consultations; all consultations must be scheduled on WCOnline at least one hour before the start time.
If you've ever wondered what it's like to participate in a consultation, watch the video below. This one took place on Zoom, but for an in-person consultation, imagine the consultant and student in the same setting—just add masks!
COVID Safety Protocols
The UWC is considered an instructional space. For your safety and for ours, visitors to any satellite in the UWC or attendees of a UWC workshop (even as part of a class) must
- wear a mask that covers the nose and mouth at all times
- schedule a Zoom or written feedback consultation instead of an in-person consultation if they are experiencing a cough, fever, or any cold or flu symptoms
- be prepared to provide Telehealth documentation if they have been cleared to be on campus but are showing apparent cough and cold symptoms.