Writing Center Resources
Informational Documents for Faculty and Students
- Faculty and Staff Information about UWC Virtual Writing Support
- Student Information about UWC Virtual Writing Support
University Writing Center Syllabus Text
- University Writing Center
- University Writing Center for Graduate Studies
- University Writing Center Online
Additional Syllabus Text
- APA Style - Includes APA 7th edition style guidelines by topic
- The Purdue University Online Writing Lab – Contains resources on all aspects of the writing process, from brainstorming to developing ideas, from citing sources to editing
- A Microsoft Word Guide to the Formatting of APA Style for Students [PDF]
- Guide to Grammar and Writing (Capital Community College)
- WPA Plagiarism Statement [PDF]
- Dave's ESL Café – A Resource for writers for whom English is not a first language.
- MLA Citation (Bedford St. Martin's Guide Online)
- The Elements of Style
Research and Library Resources
- EMU Halle Library – Contains links to the library catalog, databases and writing and research-related resources. Also contains "Ask a Librarian," where you can get help with research through the online chat window or by email.
- Halle Library Research Guides
- Halle Library Citation Guides – Includes MLA and APA citation guides, information on finding sources and tips on evaluating sources.
- Merriam-Webster online
- Internet Public Library – An online resource offering a variety of resources, including a form to ask for help from IPL librarians.