EMU Band Day
We are pleased to invite you and your students to join us on campus for our annual EMU Band Day at "The Factory." This year's event will be held on Saturday, October 19, 2019 in Rynearson Stadium as we take on Western Michigan University. Although the time of the game has not been released, we anticipate a scheduled kickoff time between noon to 2:00 p.m..
Below are a few highlights surrounding our EMU Band Day festivities:
- A massed band halftime rehearsal and performance in Rynearson Stadium.
- One of the unique features at EMU is that students are welcomed and grouped by instrument, not school. They will sit with their own bands in the stands, but will meet and mingle with EMU students and other high school students who play like instruments on the field.
- The EMU Eagle's Fight Song will be provided, but we ask for you to acquire two commercial arrangements of your own, which will be announced in August.
- You will receive complimentary admission for all participating students, directors, and up to ten chaperones/drivers. Additional tickets can be purchased at a discounted rate through the EMU ticket office. Please call the ticket office at 734.487.2282 for more information.
- Prior to the game each band participates in the "Pass-in-Review" around the field followed by a pregame performance by the EMU Marching Band.
- One select group will be invited to perform their fall show during at the conclusion of the game. Please indicate on your registration form if you are interested in this post-game performance.
If you are interested in joining us this fall, please complete the registration form. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us by phone at 734.487.1430 or by email at email@example.com.
We hope to see you in October at The Factory!