Mindfulness Practice Study Group for Faculty and Staff
Led by various EMU facilitators
If you are interested in joining this informal group, please click HERE to register.
Join us for a weekly mindfulness study group starting the week of January 15th through end of April, 2017. We will meet in the Faculty Development Center in Room 109B Halle Library. Meeting day and time TBD.
Each weekly session will include 2 parts. The first twenty minutes will have a short guided meditation session. The second part will include strategies for developing your own mindfulness practice, including the following information:
- The 5 Essentials of Meditation
- Neuroscience and the Benefits of Mindfulness
- The Benefits of Mindfulness in Higher Education
- Case Studies of Mindfulness in Higher Education
- How to Immediately Apply Mindfulness in Your Profession
Each participant will have access to a CANVAS shell with mindfulness resources.