Poster Printing Instructions
Posters are printed on a first come, first served basis. Give yourself plenty of time to print. A typical poster will take 15-30 minutes to print
and dry. However, unforeseen circumstances may create delays in printing.
By appointment only. If the hours listed will not work for you, please email.
- Edit and review your poster BEFORE you come to print it. If you need to make changes to your file, the next person who is ready to print will be served first.
- Know what size poster you would like to print.
- Bring your work on a flash drive or email. Your poster will not be printed until you arrive for your appointment.
- If you need to trim your poster, bring scissors, ruler, cutting mat, X-acto knife, etc We have two cutting boards:
- one cuts up to 24 inches
- one cuts up to 54 inches
- We provide ULINE poly tubing for your poster, while supplies last
Charges for posters are by the linear inch:
- Gloss - $.75 per linear inch
- Mat/regular - $.50 per linear inch
Credit or Inter-Department Transfer Form.
NOTE: We can NOT accept P-Cards.
- Paper is 42 inches wide, but the printable area must NOT be over 41inches.
- Your poster must be set to the size you want to print. We can NOT blow up an 8.5 x 11, or any other size document, to a larger size.
- Save your poster in PDF format. This ensures that the fonts, placement of text and photos, etc. are kept the same as you had originally
designed it prior to converting to PDF.
It is best to email if you have any questions about the services at the Print Center. We will reply as soon as possible.
- Email – [email protected]