Support & Contact Information
Dynamic Forms Documentation
Dynamic Forms Support
There are three sources of support: The User Community, NextGen Dynamic Forms, and the Division of Information Technology (IT). Listed below is a description of the support available from each source when working with NextGen Dynamic Forms.
User Community Assistance
- Dynamic Forms User Group (Yale) - This user group connects you with more than 200 institutions of higher education who are using Dynamic Forms. To join, complete the User Group Sign Up form.
- Dynamic Forms User Group (EMU) - This user group connects you to others at EMU who are using Dynamic Forms. To join, send an email with the subject “subscribe dynamic-forms-users” to [email protected]
NextGen Dynamic Forms Assistance
- Contract NextGen to Build a Form - NextGen will build a form for a fee of $150 per hour. Contact NextGen Support ([email protected]) for more information.
Division of IT Assistance
- Request a New Organization - If your department is new to NextGen Dynamic Forms, someone who is a department approver (and will be designated as the Organization owner) will need submit a New Online Form Build Request form to request the desired assistance
- Request Access - The Organization owner will need to send an email message to the SIT Team ( [email protected] ) requesting access on behalf any person who requires access to the related Organization. The request should include the person's name, NetID, and the type of access (see below) being requested.
- Viewer - View submitted forms within an Organization
- Processor (aka Administrator) - View and process submitted forms within an Organization
- Developer (Includes Processor access) - Create, modify, delete forms within an Organization
- Login Issues - Ensure you are attempting to log in using the EMU NextGen Login page. If you continue to have login issues, contact the IT Help Desk at 734.487.2120.
- Request Training, Consultation, and/or Assistance Building a Form - The Organization owner will need to submit an Online Form Build Request form to request the desired assistance.
- Request Assistance with Requesting Banner and/or Xtender Integration - The Organization owner will need to submit an Online Form Build Request form to request the desired assistance.