I.T. Security Information
I.T. sensitive information is about or related to I.T. operations, programs, systems, infrastructure, configurations, or investigations.
- Information used in investigations but that we do not normally use, or is time sensitive, or expires such as legal discovery or FOIA compliance
- Information gathered for security investigations
- Internal matters such as personnel conduct and discipline matters
- Sensitive information about I.T. operations, programs, server configurations, and administrator passwords
Please note: All Board of Regents and I.T. policies listed below are now available in EMU PolicyTech.
The data I.T. deals with can be affected by FERPA, HIPAA, GLBA, FISMA, Homeland Security regulations, copyright, criminal laws such prohibitions against sexual exploitation of minors, security, confidentiality, and privacy policies of the university and the Division of I.T.
- I.T. Policies, Information Management 4.0
- I.T. Policies, Privacy 7.0
- I.T. Policies, Security 8.0
Using I.T. Security Information
The permitted (Yes), the not permitted (No), and those needing to contact I.T. (Contact I.T.) are listed in three columns in the matrix below.
- Google Mail/Calendar
- Google Drive
- Google Talk/Sites/Tasks
- Shared Drive
- Google All Other Apps
- Personal Accounts
- Personal Devices